Ube Ube

Awsome

I dig this song. I wouldn't call it gothic it seems more of a trip trance but I like it just the same. Mind if I try remaking it?

-API- Discovery -API- Discovery

Great!

I find your music amazing. In this one I love you melodies. I am no where near as good as you so some advice on making music would be awsome coming from you.

Sexy vampires Sexy vampires

If you still want to collab

If you send me a MP3 file of something you did I can add to it. If you still want to collab just send me a file of something you did at armofdeath9@hotmail.com.
This song is alright good lyrics.
Btw what music maker do you use?

Why couldnt i break it all? Why couldnt i break it all?

Not to Bad.

I liked the instruments they add a nice effect to the song. However it seemed to empty after the trippy pluck kicked in. If you have Fruity Loops want to try collabing with me?

Earth-defiled responds:

i would love to collaberate but i dont have fruity loops

I am already home I am already home

It's alright

I like the violin. I think the song would have been better if it had some more stuff in it.

Bunny of Genocide Bunny of Genocide

I like it but I don't know how to descibe it.

also on [ Skyline ] I would try doing something more with the lead in the beginning the song, after that the lead is really is good though.

[ Skyline ] [ Skyline ]

I liked most of the song.

I liked most of the song but I think the beginning was just a little to creative. I loved the part when the lead kicked in.

Rewired--_-- Rewired--_--

Description: Experimental Dance.

awsome work as always. Sorry but once you said "Experimental Dance" I couldn't stop thinking how screwed up a ddr game would be to this song lol.

PERVOK responds:

lol yeah it would be pretty scrweed up....i would have never expected a review from you lol

thanks for the review dude

All Your Base Are Belong to us All Your Base Are Belong to us

That is pretty funny.

That is pretty funny but if I had to listen to that for a long car drive I would go tottaly crazy.

Memorial Memorial

cool very mellow^_^

I like the song but personally I would probable wreck it by trying to add another instrument.lol.

littledinosaur responds:

thanks, I will proably wreck it in a new longer version with strings or something.